2020 is an auspicious year. The number seems to resonate with me.
I have decided to make a list of twenty goals of twenty items. Some goals are easier to accomplish than others. Here are five of the twenty that I want to share with you.
1. Twenty shades lighter. Hair color. Almost there. How do you measure hair colour? I may not be exactly 20 shades lighter but it sounds good. Notice the new picture on my site.
2. Twenty pounds lighter. Instead of trying for 20 pounds all at once my husband Paul, suggested I lose one pound twenty different times . That works for me. This will be an amazing feat for me.
3. Practise piano 20 minutes a day. If you have had me accompany you at your lesson you will know this is a excellent goal for me.
4. Finish my book called “Singers are Noisemakers” a tribute to my mentor Ken Nielsen. Twenty pages a month should accomplish this goal. It’s almost done. I started it in 2012. That’s a long time ago. It’s time for me to finish it before the end of the year.
5. Write 20 posts on my webpage this year. That will be at least one every two weeks. ( I gave myself a few weeks off just in case I get busy. It will still be better than the number of posts I did in 2019!) This the second post for 2020. I’m on my way.
By sharing my first five goals I hope my public commitment to my goals will help me achieve them. It might also inspire you to set your own 20 0f 20 goals. If one of your goals is to improve your voice be sure to contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org.